Monday, September 19, 2011

Insanity Day 4

   My workout of the day today was Cardio Recovery. Don't be fooled by the name. Although it wasn't cardio, it was still challenging. Most of it were stretching and yoga inspired moves. It was a lot of strength training. My muscles were shaking the whole time. It was a nice change of pace though.
   So, I woke up this morning and got on the scale and I was 189 lbs! I was so excited to no be in the 190s anymore. Its all down here from here my goal is 160. I also taped myself this morning and my waist was down a half an inch. Please note that I'm only on day four! I am really getting excited.
   Early the afternoon, I had my weigh in for the biggest loser competition so all I ate was the energy bar and did my video. I was so hungry and wanted to eat more, but didn't. I didn't win the competition. Which didn't really surprise me because I wasn't really pushing myself this go around. Good news is on back on the ball. I don't need a competition anymore to motivate me. I think Insanity is doing a good job at keeping up my motivation.
   For lunch I had some of the leftover pasta from last night. I ate two of the ninety seven calorie pink lemonade cupcakes for a snack. For dinner I made low calorie baked chicken Parmesan. It was Delicious. I also had a tossed salad with Newton's Own Light Balsamic salad dressing.
   Tomorrow's workout is pure cardio. I'm kind of nervous about it. Only 2 more days of workout until my rest day. I'm already planning on cleaning my apartment on my rest day. Since I have been working out during Alex's nap my apartment has gotten a little messy. I am doing great with this workout and I'm already seeing results on day four. I see myself sticking with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment