Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Insanity Day 5&6

   I know I didn't write yesterday. I have been worn out. My son has not been sleeping well at night I think he is teething again. The last two day have been tough for me to get motivated. Anyway, I did do the workouts. Yesterday was Pure Cardio, and was exhausting but different from the other workouts. Today was Plyometric Cardio Circut again.
   I must say my endurance level has gone up. I lasted a lot longer doing today's workout than I did on day one. I haven't been as sore as I was when I first started, I think my body now remembers what it feels like to workout. I've been kind of feeling down lately. Mainly down about my body, but I turned it into motivation to do the workouts the last two days.
   My husband has been great to me through everything. He loves me the way I am now and doesn't care if I loose weight or not. But supports me because he knows I want this. He really is a great guy and I don't know where I found him. One thing I do know is that I'm never letting him go.
   Now onto what I ate. Both days I ate an energy bar before my workout. I also drank a shake after my workout both days. And Ive eaten a Korean snack called Hodu Kwaja in between meals both days. Hodu Kwaja is a walnut cake filled with a bean paste. It has 47 calories per cake. The cakes are the size and shape of a shelled walnut. But there is no fat in them. Amazing.
   For dinner yesterday I was tempted to eat at Charley's  because I went there to pick up a sandwich and fries for my husband. I am proud of myself because I didn't eat anything from there not a single fry. I ate a ham and cheddar wheat wrap with lettuce, tomato, onions banana peppers, and fat free ranch. I also ate a huge salad. Today though I treated myself for eating clean for a week and finishing my first week of insanity, so I got myself a burger from the Gateway club on post.
  In the end, I pushed myself even though I didn't want to do it and was exhausted. I'm proud of myself. I also rewarded myself, because I'm a believer that if you don't reward yourself once in a while; you will crack and over eat. I hope everyone is enjoying my blog. I'm sticking to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment