Sunday, September 18, 2011

Insanity Day 3

 Today was day three of my workout, and I have never been so sore. The workout of the day was Cardio Power and Resistance. Today didn't seem as hard as the last two days, But that doesn't mean it wasn't hard. It kicked my butt. I'm not going to lie, I was scared to do my workout this morning. I pushed it off until this afternoon, because I was so scared. I did do it though. I pushed through it. I did love stretching my sore achy muscles in the beginning.
   Now, onto what I ate today. I had a bad day with eating. It's my husband's birthday. We went out for breakfast and I ate three scrambled eggs, a rib eye steak (didn't eat the fat), one piece of toast, and one spoonful of the hash browns. I only ate the spoonful of hash browns because they looked so good. They looked as if they were telling me to eat them, so I limited myself to one spoonful.
    I didn't eat lunch. Bad me, I know. I ate about two cups of whole wheat pasta with roasted broccoli and garlic. That was delicious. about six hundred calories. And then I made cupcakes. I ate two. They weren't just any cupcakes though. They were pink lemonade cupcakes. No frosting because they were sweet enough as is. The best part is that they were only ninety-seven calories a cupcake.
   I got both the recipes for the pasta and the cupcakes off of www.skinnytaste.com. I swear I am not at all affiliated with skinnytaste.com. I'm just an average person who absolutely loves her recipes on that site. So sorry if I mention it a lot.
   I believe this workout is really working. My roll over my c-section scar is getting smaller and I'm only on the third day. Maybe its just my mind but I really do think it is smaller. Tomorrow is my final weigh in for the biggest loser competition. Lets cross our fingers, I hope I win. I am nervous about it though because I haven't lost much weight this go around, and the weigh-ins don't happen until 12:30 pm. The best time of day to weigh yourself is first thing in the morning and that is when I usually weigh myself. Looking forward to tomorrows insanity DVD. How hard can something be with the word recovery in the title, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment